General Summer Information
- Registration opens Tuesday May 11, 2021 – 9 am PST
- Summer Dance is a 7 week session running July 5th – August 20th.
- Payment may be made at the time of registration via PayPal or Credit Card or you may mail a check. Your check must be received before the first day of class/camp.
- Please note – there is a service fee added to your total if payment is made via PayPal or Credit Card which is 2.9%.
- Classes and Camps will have a specific number of limited spaces. They will fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes. Due to continuing safety procedures and size limitation, we are unable to allow drop ins, pass holders, punch cards or make up classes.
- If you have already registered but wish to add classes anytime during the summer session, you may do so by filling out another registration form online. Any classes added after initial registration will be charged $15.00 per class unless you are already at the “dancer max”.
- Each scheduled class and camp will be closed once it has reached capacity. All classes and camps are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- There will not be a showcase or recital at the end of the summer session.
- Questions Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Session Tuition 2021
Summer Dance is a 7-week session running July 5th – August 20th
Tuition rates are listed below.
Tuition price listed is for the TOTAL number of classes registered
for at the time of your initial registration for the 7 week session.
Summer tuition must be paid in full prior to start of session.
Tuition fee schedule is set up for total # of classes per family. No other family discounts apply.
Length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 ½ hours) does not change tuition price.
Drop in classes Please note, drop in classes will not be an option for our Summer session.
Punch Cards. Punch cards are not available for our Summer session.
- 1-27 total classes- $15.00 per class
- 28-48 total classes- $13.00 per class
- 49-62 total classes- $12.00 per class
- 63 and up total classes- 1 Dancer Max $725.00
- 63 and up total classes- Family Max $825.00
Elite Dance Studio Summer Camps 2021
Dance Camp Notes:
~Dancers attending a camp need to bring a healthy sack lunch and personal water bottle each day of camp. Elite cannot provide water or snacks.
~Every dancer attending a camp will receive an Elite Dance Studio Summer Tank/T-shirt. (Please indicate size when registering)
~Camp tuition and registration form must be received by the first day of camp
~Camp may be cancelled if registration is low…so tell your friends!
~Normal studio dress code and studio rules apply.
~Our #1 priority is providing a safe and healthy place for our students and staff. We will continue to follow all CDC and OHA guidelines with enhanced cleaning protocol.
- Gotta Dance Camp / 4 – 6 year olds / July 13th – 14th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $90.00 / Max- 30 campers split into 2 groups of 10-15 dancers
Come hop, bob, and shake with us for two fun filled days! Each day will start out with a fun energizing warm up to get their bodies moving and ready to learn. Next, dancers will be lead through basic dance instruction, participate in dance games, and learn a special routine. Additional camp activities will include arts and crafts and dance party. It’s going to be a lot of fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
We will have a showcase during the last 15 minutes of the 2nd day. Family is welcome to come and enjoy as they share all they learned at camp.
- Time To Dance Camp / 7 – 12 year olds / July 20th – 22nd / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $150.00 / Max 40 campers split by age into 3 groups of 10-15 dancers
During these three fun filled days, dancers at this camp will learn routines in Jazz, Hip Hop and Character. Dancers will get the opportunities to explore different styles of dance as well as working with different instructors. Camp will begin with a fun warm up, concentrating on flexibility and strength building. Dancers will also be introduced to across the floor and center floor technique. No previous dance experience is needed…this is an all-level camp with dancers being divided into groups based on age/experience with multiple classes happening simultaneously. There will be something for EVERYONE! We will have a showcase during the last 30 minutes of the 3rd day. We hope family & friends will come and cheer on their dancer as they show off all they learned at camp.
- Dance Intensive Camp / August 5th – 6th / 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / $175.00 / Advanced Competition Level (recommended ages 12 & up)
- Dance Intensive Camp / August 3rd – 4th / 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / $175.00 / Intermediate/Advanced Competition/Performing Level
Are you serious about dance If so, these 2 day Dance Intensive Camps are for you!
During the 2 days, dancers will explore many different disciplines of dance. Dancers will learn combinations in Jazz, Contemporary/Modern, Hip Hop, Tap and Lyrical/Ballet. Dancers will be lead through an extensive warm up with emphasis on gaining flexibility and strengthening core muscles. Dancers will challenge themselves with across the floor and center floor technique sessions and they will feel the burn during our “Dancers Boot Camp”. Elite’s Dance Intensive will follow a convention style format with multiple classes divided by age/level happening simultaneously. Elite’s intensive may also include guest teachers. Showcase during the last 30 minutues or the 2nd day.
Dancers must be at a HIGH skill level and have competition/performing experience to participate. The staff will divide dancers into groups based on dance level/experience.