- Registration opens Monday June 15, 2020 – 10 am PST
- Summer Dance is a 6 week session running July 6th – August 14th.
- Payment may be made at the time of registration via PayPal or Credit Card or you may mail a check. Your check must be received before the first day of class/camp.
- Please note – there is a service fee added to your total if payment is made via PayPal or Credit Card. Your fee is 2.9% plus 30 cents.
- Classes and Camps will have a specific number of limited spaces. They will fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There will be no refunds given once your registration is submitted. There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Each scheduled class and camp will be closed once it has reached capacity. All classes and camps are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- There will not be a recital at the end of the summer session. Elite’s lobby and viewing windows will not be open this summer.
- Questions??? Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Session Tuition 2020
Summer Dance 2020 is a 6-week session running July 6th – August 14th
Tuition price listed is for the full 6-week session
Tuition fee schedule is set up for a total number of classes per family. No other family discounts apply.
The length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 ½ hour) does not change the dance class tuition price.
Drop in classes Please note, drop in classes will not be an option for our Summer 2020 session.
Punch Cards. Elite’s 10 class punch card is $120.00 and our 5 class punch card is $60.00. You may purchase the card at our front desk.
- One class a week $90.00
- Two classes a week $160.00
- Three classes a week $230.00
- Four classes a week $300.00
- Five classes a week $360.00
- Six classes a week $410.00
- Seven classes a week $455.00
- Eight classes a week $490.00
- Nine classes a week $515.00
- Ten classes a week $535.00
- Eleven-Twelve classes a week $560.00
- Thirteen+ classes a week/one dancer unlimited pass $625.00
- Thirteen+ classes a week/family unlimited pass $750.00
Elite Dance Studio Summer Camps 2020
Dance Camp Notes
~Dancer’s attending a camp need to bring a healthy sack lunch and drink each day of camp.
~Every dancer attending a camp will receive an Elite Dance Studio Summer Tank/T-shirt. Please indicate shirt size on the registration form.
~Camp tuition must be received by the first day of camp. Camps may be canceled if registration is low…so tell your friends!
~Normal studio dress code and studio rules apply.
- Gotta Dance Camp / 4 to 6 year olds / July 16th – 18th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $140.00
Come hop, bob, and shake with us for three fun-filled days! Each day will start out with a fun energizing warm up to get their bodies moving and ready to learn. Next, dancers will be lead through basic dance instruction, participate in dance games, and learn a routine. Additional camp activities will include arts and crafts, a dance party and a showcase on the last day of camp. It’s going to be a lot of fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
- Time To Dance Camp / 7 to 12 year olds / July 23rd – 25th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $140.00
For three action-packed days dancers at this camp will learn routines in Jazz, Hip Hop, and Character. Dancers will get the opportunity to explore different styles of dance as well as working with different instructors. Camp will begin with a fun warm-up concentrating on flexibility and strength building. Dancers will also be introduced to across the floor and center floor technique. No previous dance experience is needed…this is an all-level camp with dancers being divided into groups based on age & experience with multiple classes simultaneously. There will be something for EVERYONE! We will have a showcase on the last day. Hope you will join us!
- Dance Intensive Camp
Advanced Competition Level / August 6th – 7th / 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / $155.00
Intermediate & Adv. Competition & Performing Level / August 8th – 9th / 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / $155.00
Are you serious about dance??? If so, these two day Dance Intensive camps are for you! During the two days, dancers will explore many different disciplines of dance. Dancers will learn combinations in Jazz, Contemporary/Modern, Hip Hop Tap and Lyrical/Ballet. Dancers will be lead through an extensive warm up with emphasis on gaining flexibility and strengthening core muscles. Dancers will challenge themselves with across the floor and center floor technique sessions, and they will feel the burn during our “Dancers Boot Camp”. Elite’s Dance Intensive will follow a convention style format with multiple classes divided by age/level happening simultaneously. Elite’s intensive will also include some special classes and guest teachers.
Dancers must be at a HIGH skill level and have competition/performing experience to participate. The staff will divide dancers into groups based on dance level/experience.
Opens Monday June 15, 2020 – 10 am PST