General Summer Information
- Registration opens Wednesday April 20, 2022 – 9 am PST
- Summer Dance is a 6 week session running July 11th – August 19th.
- Payment may be made at the time of registration via PayPal or Credit Card (additional fees apply) or you may mail a check. Your payment must be received by July 8th.
- When you register, you will click on the desired class and then you will see a drop down that shows all 6 weeks of that class. You can click select all which means you are registered for all 6 weeks, or you can click specific days.
- Double check your dates for each class before hitting submit on your registration. Any requests to switch days/times will be denied and dancers will have to fill out a new registration form for those changes.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- If you have already registered but wish to add classes anytime during the summer session, you may do so by filling out another registration form online. Any classes added after initial registration will be considered a “new registration” and will be charged accordingly. Combining registrations will not be allowed, unless the dancer reached a “max pass” on their first registration.
- Elite’s lobby area and outside tables and chairs will be available. Bathrooms, vending machines and cubbies will open, however our water fountains will remain closed.
- Each scheduled class will be closed once it has reached capacity. All classes are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- Questions? Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at email@example.com.
Summer Session Tuition 2022
Summer Dance is a 6-week session running July 11th – August 19th
Tuition rates are listed below.
Tuition price listed is for the TOTAL number of classes registered
for at the time of your initial registration for the 6 week session.
Summer tuition must be paid in full prior to start of session.
Tuition fee schedule is set up for total # of classes per family. No other family discounts apply.
Length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 ½ hours) does not change tuition price.
Drop in classes Please note, drop in classes will not be an option for our Summer session.
Punch Cards. Punch cards are not available for our Summer session.
- 1-29 total classes- $15.00 per class
- 30-59 total classes- $13.00 per class
- 60-72 total classes- $12.00 per class
- 73 and up total classes- 1 Dancer Max $875.00
- 73 and up total classes- Family Max $950.00
Elite Dance Studio Summer Camps 2022
Dance Camp Notes:
~Dancers attending a camp need to bring a healthy sack lunch and personal water bottle each day of camp. Elite cannot provide water or snacks.
~Every dancer attending a camp will receive an Elite Dance Studio Summer Tank/T-shirt. (Please indicate size when registering)
~Camp tuition and registration form must be received by the first day of camp
~Camp may be cancelled if registration is low…so tell your friends!
~Normal studio dress code and studio rules apply.
- Gotta Dance Camp / 4 – 6 year olds / July 12th – 14th / 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / $140.00 / Max 30 campers split into 2 groups
Come hop, bob, and shake with us for three fun filled days! Each day will start out with a fun energizing warm up to get their bodies moving and ready to learn. Next, dancers will be lead through basic dance instruction, participate in dance games, and learn a special routine. Additional camp activities will include arts and crafts and dance party. It’s going to be a lot of fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
We will have a showcase during the last 15 minutes of the 3rd day. Family is welcome to come and enjoy as they share all they learned at camp.
- Time To Dance Camp / 7 – 12 year olds / July 19th – 21st / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $160.00 / Max 50 campers split by age into 3 groups
During these three fun filled days, dancers at this camp will learn routines in Jazz, Hip Hop and Character. Dancers will get the opportunities to explore different styles of dance as well as working with different instructors. Camp will begin with a fun warm up, concentrating on flexibility and strength building. Dancers will also be introduced to across the floor and center floor technique. No previous dance experience is needed…this is an all-level camp with dancers being divided into groups based on age/experience with multiple classes happening simultaneously. There will be something for EVERYONE!
We will have a showcase during the last 30 minutes of the 3rd day. We hope family & friends will come and cheer on their dancer as they show off all they learned at camp.
- Dance Intensive Camp / August 2nd – 3rd / 9:00 am to 1:30 pm / $170.00 / Advanced Competition Level (recommended ages 12 & up)
- Dance Intensive Camp / August 4th – 5th / 9:00 am to 1:30 pm / $170.00 / Intermediate/Advanced Competition/Performing Level
Are you serious about dance If so, these 2 day Dance Intensive Camps are for you!
During the 2 days, dancers will explore many different disciplines of dance. Dancers will learn combinations in Jazz, Contemporary/Modern, Hip Hop, Tap and Lyrical/Ballet. Dancers will be lead through an extensive warm up with emphasis on gaining flexibility and strengthening core muscles. Dancers will challenge themselves with across the floor and center floor technique sessions and they will feel the burn during our “Dancers Boot Camp”. Elite’s Dance Intensive will follow a convention style format with multiple classes divided by age/level happening simultaneously. Elite’s intensive may also include guest teachers. Showcase during the last 30 minutues or the 2nd day.
Dancers must be at a HIGH skill level and have competition/performing experience to participate. The staff will divide dancers into groups based on dance level/experience.