- Summer Dance is a 6 week session running July 9th – August 17th.
- Registration deadline is July 1st. Classes fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds given for missed classes, however, you can arrange to attend another class as a make-up.
- There will not be a recital at the end of the summer session. Elite’s lobby and viewing windows will be open and parents and friends are encouraged to come and watch throughout the summer.
- Each scheduled class will be closed once it has reached capacity. Additional classes will be opened (schedule permitting) if all other similar classes are full. All classes are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- Questions??? Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at email@example.com.
Summer Session Tuition
Summer Dance 2018 is a 6-week session running July 9th – August 17th
Tuition price listed is for the full 6-week session
Tuition fee schedule is set up for a total number of classes per family. No other family discounts apply.
The length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 ½ hour) does not change the dance class tuition price.
Drop in class fee is $15.00. Please note, drop in students may be turned away if the class is full with registered or unlimited pass holders.
Punch Cards. Elite’s 10 class punch card is $120.00 and our 5 class punch card is $60.00. You may purchase the card at our front desk.
- One class a week $90.00
- Two classes a week $160.00
- Three classes a week $230.00
- Four classes a week $300.00
- Five classes a week $345.00
- Six classes a week $395.00
- Seven classes a week $440.00
- Eight classes a week $480.00
- Nine to Twelve classes a week $525.00
- Thirteen+ classes a week/one dancer unlimited pass $600.00
- Thirteen+ classes a week/family unlimited pass $750.00
Elite Dance Studio Summer 2018 Camps
Dance Camp Notes
~Dancer’s attending a camp need to bring a healthy sack lunch and drink each day of camp.
~Every dancer attending a camp will receive an Elite Dance Studio Summer Tank/T-shirt. Please indicate shirt size on the registration form.
~Camp tuition and registration form must be received by the first day of camp. Camps may be canceled if registration is low…so tell your friends!
~Normal studio dress code and studio rules apply.
- Gotta Dance Camp / 4 to 6 year olds / July 17th – 19th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $135.00
Come hop, bob, and shake with us for three fun-filled days! Each day will start out with a fun energizing warm up to get their bodies moving and ready to learn. Next, dancers will be lead through basic dance instruction, participate in dance games, and learn a routine. Additional camp activities will include arts and crafts, a dance party and a showcase on the last day of camp. It’s going to be a lot of fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
- Time To Dance Camp / 7 to 11 year olds / July 24th – 26th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $135.00
For three action-packed days dancers at this camp will learn routines in Jazz, Hip Hop, and Character. Dancers will get the opportunity to explore different styles of dance as well as working with different instructors. The camp will begin with a fun warm-up concentrating on flexibility and strength building. Dancers will also be introduced to across the floor and center floor technique. No previous dance experience is needed…this is an all-level camp with dancers being divided into groups based on age & experience with multiple classes simultaneously. There will be something for EVERYONE! We will have a showcase on the last day. Hope you will join us!
- Dance Intensive Camp
Advanced Level Dancers Only / 13 and up / August 7th – 8th / 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / $150.00
Intermediate & Adv. Competition & Performing Level / 8 to 12 year olds / August 9th – 10th / 9:00 am to 2:00 pm / $150.00
Are you serious about dance??? If so, this two day Dance Intensive is for you! During the two days, dancers will explore many different disciplines of dance. Dancers will learn combinations in Jazz, Contemporary/Modern, Hip Hop Tap and Lyrical/Ballet. Dancers will be lead through an extensive warm up with emphasis on gaining flexibility and strengthening core muscles. Dancers will challenge themselves with across the floor and center floor technique sessions, and they will feel the burn during our “Dancers Boot Camp”. Elite’s Dance Intensive will follow a convention style format with multiple classes divided by age/level happening simultaneously. Elite’s intensive will also include some special classes and guest teachers.
Dancers must be at a HIGH skill level and have competition/performing experience to participate. The staff will divide dancers into groups based on dance level/experience.