- Registration opens Wednesday June 17, 2020 – 9 am PST
- Summer Dance is a 6 week session running July 6th – August 14th.
- Payment may be made at the time of registration via PayPal or Credit Card or you may mail a check. Your check must be received before the first day of class/camp.
- Please note – there is a service fee added to your total if payment is made via PayPal or Credit Card which is 2.9%.
- Classes and Camps will have a specific number of limited spaces. They will fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes. Due to new safety procedures and size limitation, we will no longer allow drop ins, pass holders, punch cards or make up classes.
- If you have already registered but wish to add classes anytime during the summer session, you may do so by filling out another registration form online. Any classes added after initial registration will be charged $15.00 per class.
- Each scheduled class and camp will be closed once it has reached capacity. All classes and camps are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- There will not be a recital at the end of the summer session. Elite’s lobby and viewing windows will not be open this summer.
- Questions??? Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at email@example.com.
NEW THIS SUMMER–
You will notice the studio, schedule, registration, and policies all look a bit different this summer as we adjust to the new OHA and CDC guidelines. Our #1 priority is providing a safe and healthy place for our students and staff. We appreciate your understanding, patience, flexibility and support as we navigate this new “normal”.
- All dancers will be required to follow all COVID safety procedures put in place by Elite Dance Studio (visit our website for a complete list or click here to download Health & Safety- Covid Procedures).
- Due to new safety procedures and size limitation, we will no longer allow drop ins, pass holders, punch cards or make up classes.
- Due to new safety procedures, Elite’s lobby and viewing windows are closed. Bathrooms will be available. There will not be a recital or showcase at the end of summer session.
Summer Session Tuition 2020
Summer Dance 2020 is a 6-week session running July 6th – August 14th
Tuition rates are listed below.
Tuition price listed is for the total number of classes registered for during the 6 week session and must be paid in full prior to start of session.
Tuition fee schedule is set up for total # of classes per family. No other family discounts apply.
Length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 ½ hour) does not change the dance class tuition price.
Drop in classes Please note, drop in classes will not be an option for our Summer 2020 session.
Punch Cards. Punch cards are not available for our Summer 2020 session.
- 1-24 total classes- $15.00 per class
- 25-42 total classes- $13.00 per class
- 43-59 total classes- $12.00 per class
- 60 and up total classes- 1 Dancer Max $675.00
- 60 and up total classes- Family Max $750.00
Elite Dance Studio Summer Camps 2020
~Dancer’s attending camp will be required to follow all COVID safety procedures put in place by Elite Dance Studio (please see summer registration page for complete list or click here to download Health & Safety- Covid Procedures).
~Elite Dance Studio will comply with OHA summer camp guidelines. https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2357.pdf
Dance Camp Notes:
~Dancer’s attending a camp need to bring a healthy sack lunch and personal water bottle each day of camp. Elite will not be able to provide any snack options.
~Due to social distancing and size limitations, we will not have a showcase at the conclusion of camps, but we will post pictures and videos through out for families to share and enjoy.
~Every dancer attending a camp will receive an Elite Dance Studio Summer Tank/T-shirt. Please indicate shirt size on the registration form.
~Camp tuition must be received by the first day of camp. Camps may be canceled if registration is low…so tell your friends!
~Normal studio dress code and studio rules apply.
- Gotta Dance Camp / Pre-K – 1st grade / July 21st – 22nd / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $90.00 / Max- 20 campers split into 2 groups
Come hop, bob, and shake with us for two fun-filled days! Each day will start out with a fun energizing warm up to get their bodies moving and ready to learn. Next, dancers will be lead through basic dance instruction, participate in dance games, and learn a routine. Additional camp activities will include arts and crafts, and a dance party. It’s going to be a lot of fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
- Time To Dance Camp / 2nd – 5th grade / July 14th – 16th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $145.00 / Max 30 campers split into 3 groups
For three action-packed days dancers at this camp will learn routines in Jazz, Hip Hop, and Character. Dancers will get the opportunity to explore different styles of dance as well as working with different instructors. Camp will begin with a fun warm-up concentrating on flexibility and strength building. Dancers will also be introduced to across the floor and center floor technique. No previous dance experience is needed…this is an all-level camp with dancers being divided into groups based on age & experience with multiple classes happening simultaneously. There will be something for EVERYONE! We hope you will join us!
Opens Wednesday June 17, 2020 – 9 am PST