Click here to download our 2020-2021 Class Schedule
Elite’s New Dance Session Starts September 14, 2020
To reserve your spot in a class please fill in the online registration form, select your class (es), sign the online electronic release form and pay your $35.00 registration fee. Class placement is secured on a paid basis. Registrations will only be processed if the $35.00 registration fee has been paid and online electronic release form has been signed. Your fee may be paid via PayPal, Credit Card or check.
The nonrefundable $35.00 registration fee is per dancer and is NOT part of your first month’s tuition. Monthly fees start September 1, 2020.
Type of Classes Available
Creative Movement/Pre-Dance – 3.5 to 5 yr olds
These classes teach basic movement through the use of the dancer s imagination. It encourages rhythm and body awareness while focusing on balance, arm & leg coordination and musicality.
Jazz – Kindergarten and up
These classes will include tradition as well as modern styles and terminology while also incorporating basic ballet technique.
Hip Hop – Kindergarten and up
These fast-paced, high energy classes will include the latest in street style dance while also incorporating fundamental jazz movements.
Ballet – Kindergarten and up
These classes teach classical ballet technique both barre and center floor. This technique will focus on body alignment, arm, and head carriage, stretching and strengthening of legs and feet and ballet terminology. Ballet is a must for the serious dancer!
Tap – Kindergarten and up
These classes will teach traditional style tap, as well as basic jazz movements. Class emphasis will be on sounds, beats, and rhythms.
Placement by teacher’s approval only.
Dancers must attend a minimum of 3 Ballet classes a week.
2020 – 2021 Monthly Dance Studio Tuition
- One class a week $72.00
- Two classes a week $128.00
- Three classes a week $175.00
- Four classes a week $210.00
- Five classes a week $245.00
- Six classes a week $275.00
- Seven classes a week $310.00
- Eight classes a week $335.00
- Nine classes a week $365.00
- 10+ classes a week / One Dancer $380.00
- 10+ classes a week / Two or more dancers (Family Max) $465.00
Monthly dance studio tuition fees are set up for total # of classes per week, per family. No other family discounts apply.
The length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 hour) does not change monthly dance studio tuition price.
A monthly statement will be sent via email.
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Tuition can be paid by check, cash, Paypal, credit card or by auto-withdrawal from a checking account (forms are available on our website or at the studio). A $20.00 late fee notice will be sent via email if a dancers tuition is not received or the incorrect amount is received by 10th of that calendar month. There is a $30.00 fee for all checks returned for NSF. You can contact Phyllis Zeck at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you have questions regarding your account.
Please note our season (September-June) is based on a total of 36 lessons and tuition is made in monthly payments starting with your first class in September and continuing thru June. Most months have 4 lessons while some have 3 or 5, but tuition is prorated and your monthly tuition is the same each month. DO NOT adjust your monthly tuition.
- Fall- Spring Session runs September 14th, 2020 – June 18th 2021.
- Registration payment must be made at the time of registration via PayPal or Credit Card (or you may mail a check to the studio). Your check must be received 7 days from the date of your submission.
- Please note – there is a service fee added to your total if payment is made via PayPal or Credit Card which is 2.9%.
- Classes will have a specific number of limited spaces. They will fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
- Each class will be closed once it has reached capacity. All classes are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- If the class you want to register for is full, please fill out our wait list form so we can notify you if a spot opens up.
- If you have already registered but wish to add classes, please fill out a new registration. You will not be required to pay an additional registration fee. Please be sure to select the “Add to your initial registration” button at the top of the form.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes. Due to new safety procedures and size limitation, we do not allow drop ins or make up classes.
- Recital Information: TBA
- Picture Day Information: TBA
- Questions Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at email@example.com.
NEW THIS SEASON–
You will notice the studio, schedule, registration, and policies all look a bit different as we adjust to the new OHA and CDC guidelines. Our #1 priority is providing a safe and healthy place for our students and staff. We appreciate your understanding, patience, flexibility and support as we navigate this new “normal”.
- All dancers will be required to follow all COVID safety procedures put in place by Elite Dance Studio (visit our website for a complete list or click here to download Health & Safety- Covid Procedures).
- Due to new safety procedures and size limitation, we will no longer allow drop ins or make up classes.
- Due to new safety procedures, Elite’s lobby and viewing windows are closed. Bathrooms will be available.
- The studio may have to close due to Covid state mandates. Monthly tuition will not be adjusted. The length of closure will determine how the studio proceeds with classes.