- Summer Dance is a 6 week session running July 10th – August 18th.
- Registration deadline is July 1st. Classes fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
- Tuition is non-refundable. There are no refunds given for missed classes, however, you can arrange to attend another class as a make-up.
- There will not be a recital at the end of the summer session. Elite’s lobby and viewing windows will be open and parents and friends are encouraged to come and watch throughout the summer.
- Each scheduled class will be closed once it has reached capacity. Additional classes will be opened (schedule permitting) if all other similar classes are full. All classes are subject to cancellation if registration is low.
- Questions??? Don’t hesitate to call the studio at 503.645.8105 or email us at email@example.com.
Summer Session Tuition
Summer Dance 2017 is a 6-week session running July 10th – August 18th
Tuition price listed is for the full 6-week session
Tuition fee schedule is set up for a total number of classes per family. No other family discounts apply.
The length of class (45 minutes, 1 hour, 1 ½ hour) does not change the dance class tuition price.
Drop in class fee is $15.00. Please note, drop in students may be turned away if the class is full with registered or unlimited pass holders.
Punch Cards. Elite’s 10 class punch card is $120.00 and our 5 class punch card is $60.00. You may purchase the card at our front desk.
- One class a week $90.00
- Two classes a week $160.00
- Three classes a week $230.00
- Four classes a week $300.00
- Five classes a week $345.00
- Six classes a week $395.00
- Seven classes a week $440.00
- Eight classes a week $480.00
- Nine to Twelve classes a week $525.00
- Thirteen+ classes a week/one dancer unlimited pass $600.00
- Thirteen+ classes a week/family unlimited pass $750.00
Check out our new Boot Camp for Dancers Class Wednesday at 5:15 (ages 14 & up):
Boot Camp for Dancers is designed to be a combination of Strength and Cardiovascular Endurance Training. This class will include exercises to strengthen the dancer’s entire body using Polymeric, Calisthenics, and Interval Training. This class will be fast paced and full of variety. Each week will be a different setup. Students will be asked to push themselves and be highly self-motivated! You will get out of it what you put into it!
Summer Camp Fees are listed on camp description sheet and below.
Elite Dance Studio Summer 2017 Camps
Dance Camp Notes
~Dancer’s attending a camp need to bring a healthy sack lunch and drink each day of camp.
~Every dancer attending a camp will receive an Elite Dance Studio Summer Tank/T-shirt. Please indicate shirt size on the registration form.
~Camp tuition and registration form must be received by the first day of camp. Camps may be canceled if registration is low…so tell your friends!
~Normal studio dress code and studio rules apply (except for Fairytale Camp – dress like a princess!).
- Fairytale Princess Camp / 3.5 to Pre-Kindergarten / July 18th & 19th / 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / $90.00
Every child dreams of being a princess…so for 2 days, we will make that dream come true! Join us as we learn dances to some of the great Disney Princess music, make special Princess crowns, Princess Accessories and learn a magical Princess Dance to showcase on our last day of camp. Of course, Princess attire is a must, so come dressed as your favorite princess and be ready to have some fun!
- Gotta Dance Camp / Kindergarten to 1st Grade / July 20th & 21st / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $115.00
Come hop, bob, and shake with us for 2 fun filled days! Each day will start out with a fun energizing warm up to get their bodies moving and ready to learn. Next, dancers will be lead through basic dance instruction and learn some fun routines. Additional camp activities will include arts and crafts, a dance party and a showcase on the last day of camp. It’s going to be a lot of fun and we can’t wait to see you there!
- Time To Dance Camp / 2nd Grade to 5th Grade / July 25th to July 27th / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm / $150.00
For three fun days, dancers at this camp will learn routines in Jazz, Hip Hop, and Character. Dancers will get the opportunity to explore different styles of dance as well as working with different instructors. The camp will begin with a fun warm up concentrating on flexibility and strength building. Dancers will also be introduced to across the floor and center floor technique. Dancers will be divided into groups based on age & experience with multiple classes divided by age/level happening simultaneously. All levels are welcome. We will have a showcase on the last day…Hope you will join us!
- Dance Intensive Camp / Advanced Level Dancers Only
Recommended ages 12 and up / August 8th – August 10th / 10:00 am to 2:00 pm / $170.00
Are you serious about dance??? If so, this 3 day Dance Intensive is for you! During the three days, dancers will explore many different disciplines of dance. Dancers will learn combinations in Jazz, Contemporary/Modern, Hip Hop and Lyrical/Ballet. Dancers will be lead through an extensive warm up with emphasis on gaining flexibility and strengthening core muscles. Dancers will challenge themselves with across the floor and center floor technique sessions, and they will feel the burn during our “Dancers Boot Camp”. Elite’s Dance Intensive will follow a convention style format with multiple classes divided by age/level happening simultaneously. Elite’s intensive will also include some special classes and guest teachers.
Dancers must be at a HIGH skill level and have competition/performing experience to participate. The staff will divide dancers into groups based on dance level/experience.